So all week I have been miss crafty. I love it. I never really make many things but I have had an itch for making bows and tutu's lately. It all started when I found out we didn't have much money for Christmas. I was thinking of what my mom did when I was younger.. She always made her family some cute craft decoration of some sort. they were always so cute. My family didn't have much money growing up but I do remember my mom spending hours crafting gifts together for Christmas. So, this gave me the idea to make my kids tutu's for Christmas. I never new it would be so fun. If you have never made one but want to for your girls or for your nieces it is way easy. I made Madi 2. I don't have a pic but the first one I made a lot of mistakes and I had a lot of material so I started on another and it turned out great I'll post a pic soon.. This tutu is Mckenzie. I think she will really like it.
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago





3 comments:
those are too cute! i really love them!
Oh it turned out so cute! I love it... I've been lazy and haven't even finished my first one.... I better get busy, I need to make 3 more! :)
That tutu is adorable. I love that you mixed ribbon in with the material.
Post a Comment