Monday, November 3, 2008

5 things I am Grateful For Day 2

1. Cleaning Supplies - Have you ever tried to get a stain out with just water? "That's what I'm talking about!"
2. Brian's talent of cooking - If it wasn't for Brian I think I would have Mac and Cheese and PPJ's everyday. Brian is the best cook, some day he will have his own restaurant so he can share his great ideas.
3. Madison's Laugh - Even when I am so mad at Madison, she will smile or giggle and I just cant stay mad at her and I'll just want to give her a big hug.
4. Mckenzie's many questions - I'm so glad that Mckenzie wants to know details about everything, She is like a sponge that wants to soak up as much information as possible. Some times if drives me crazy, but I still love it!
5. The ability to help people - I work in a hospital as an RN and I get to help people everyday and sometimes save lives, or make them better. It brings such joy to me that I can serve people in need.

No comments: