We all went to Grandma Janes house to help her bake pies and set up for thanksgiving. We got home late and the kids were so excited to have thanksgiving feast the next day. Kids are so fun during the holidays!! They make everything so exciting.
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago





2 comments:
I totally agree with ya...the holidays are a million times more fun with kids. I'm way more excited for Christmas than I ever was as a kid because it is so much fun to see my kids faces when they wake up Christmas morning.
Hey! So, very, very cute tutu's. I somehow don't think Brax and Ben would be as excited for those though -- otherwise, I would be doing them! I'm glad you asked about blogging yesterday. It was good to see you guys. I would like to get out and do some more things with you before we have the baby. However, we will have to find cheap, free stuff :)
Post a Comment