Tuesday, November 4, 2008

5 things I am Grateful For Day 3

1. Gas prices - Have you seen the prices? I filled up my tank for $28. I cant remember when it was that cheap!
2. My Dishwasher - Last year it broke and I didn't know what to do. Piles of dishes stacked up. I don't know how people did dishes by hand, back in the day! "It takes so long"
3. My husbands patience - He is always so calm and collect. I am opposite so it really helps me relax and it centers me.
4. Parents that live close to me - It's so nice to have my kids Grandparents live so close to them. They get to visit both every week and they are so close the their Grandparents. "I never had that".
5. Sarah's talent of doing hair - I have had many bad hair cuts in my day, and since Sarah has started cutting my hair, I always know I will have a good hairdo. (she also has great hairdo ideas)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awwwww... you're too sweet! What a good friend you are. And BTW, I don't know anyone as calm and patient as you, so Brian must be REALLY calm! ((hugs))