Thursday, November 6, 2008

5 things I am Grateful For Day 5

Okay so I know it is only the 5th day and I have like 20 some days left but I am having a hard time thinking of stuff. I know I am grateful for so many things but when it comes down to naming everything on paper (internet) it's hard. So here's what popped in my mind today.
1. Heater for my house - I don't think I could live in Utah in the winter without the Heater! "I am always cold".
2. A job - All though I would love to be a stay at home mom, I am grateful that I have a job that pays well enough and that I can count on. This way Brian can focus on school and get it done and than one day I will be able to stay home with the kids.
3. Grandparents who love to watch my kids while I'm at work and Brian's at school - Whats better than to have my kids second moms (Grandma Jean and Grandma Jane) take care of them while I'm at work? They love grandma and grandma loves them!
4. Brian's fun play with the kids - I can usually make my kids laugh if I look at them long enough but it's nothing like the roar that Brian gets them to do when he is rough housing with the girls. It is so fun to watch.
5. Colors - Could you imagine the world without color? Life would be so dull.

No comments: