Sunday, November 9, 2008

5 things I am Grateful For Day 7

1. Food to Eat - There are so many people out there that don't have enough money to buy food. I am glad to say that I have enough to put food on the table.
2. Faithful Husband - In the world today there are so many influences that would show that infidelity is acceptable. I am grateful that my husband is faithful, and I know he loves me.
3. Diligent Husband - My husband studies sometimes 12 hours a day without any breaks or food so that he can get good grades to prepare himself for dental school. I am grateful that he works so hard to prepare for our future.
4. Great people to work with - My colleagues are so fun and helpful at work. One reason I stay where I am working is because of the people I work with. It is the most positive environment and everybody helps each other, and works as a team.
5. Big Purses - My purse is a big dark hole that holds everything. It's like Mary Poppins black bag, you need something? I've got it! In my purse!

No comments: