
The Christmas Tree all decorated..... I do have a skirt I just forgot to put it on for the picture. It's such a relief after the tree is all decorated it seems like that is the hardest and longest part.

Last but not least, the Angel on the top. The girls wanted to put the angel on first so when it was finale time it was extra special.



Madison is concentrating so hard on putting the bulb on right.

The girls were such great help decorating this year.

When Brian got the tree out from storage the kids were jumping up and down saying Christmas tree yeah!!! They have been bugging Daddy to get the decorations for 3 days (yes before thanksgiving)

Christmas is such a fun time a year actually once October hits it is so exciting with Halloween then thanksgiving and the big finale CHRISTMAS!! I love my house in December cause all the decorations fill the blank spots on the wall and it is so festive.
The kids were so excited to see Santa this year so we decided to go on black Friday since I was canceled from work we had some christmas fun.
Look Santa's Beard is real.

Kenzie Asked Santa for a Princess Vanity. Madison wants a Tinkerbell toy.

I cant believe they sat on Santa's lap. Every year till this year they both would scream and they would only look at Santa from a distance. This time mckenzie ran right up and Madison wanted me to hold her hand till she got on Santa's lap. I tell you it was nice for a change to see them happy and excited to be with Santa instead of scared to death!!!
7 comments:
I am so glad that you put the real blog address on your old blog. I kept looking at it and wondering when you were going to add to it.. You cut your hair, it looks so cute!! I cut mine too!!
I love seeing pictures of your girls, the things they do and say are sooo cute!! The christmas tree looks great!!
Such cute pics! Becca, I love the tutu's you made! Will you make me one for my little girl? :) ANd I want some of those flower bow/clips. Let me know...
Your house is so cute! I love it!! Your girls are just as cute!!
Have I ever told you how adorable your girls are. It's funny how much they look like you. You are such a cute family. Glad someone agrees with me on the ear piercing thing. :) Thanks for the help with the blog. I might need to get some of those flower bows one day.They are adorable.
Love the decorations-- I like your house decorations. I love Christmas.
How fun!!! Your house looks so cute...I still haven't decorated yet...this autoimmune thing makes me so fatigued, by the time 6:00 rolls around I'm exhausted and don't want to do anything... maybe I'll get Christmas up by next week :)
Post a Comment