Monday, December 8, 2008

Festival of Trees Dance Performance

Kenzie all ready to go!
Getting her Ballet shoes on!
Some of her classmates.
Proud Parents of Mckenzie!
The Moffit Family waiting anxiously to see Mckenzie.
Mckenzie on stage (She's the one on the right behind the big black box, isn't she adorable?)
Kenzie was so excited to get her tutu on all day she kept saying "mom we need to hurry or we will be late!" I know she was trying this tactic because I use it on her in the morning before school and it works every time. I explained to her that we didn't need to get ready till after we ate lunch. Well after lunch Kenzie said again "we need to hurry they are waiting for us". I thought is was so cute how excited she was. check out the performance I think she did great, considering last year at her first performance she cried the whole time.


After she performed Kenzie said "that was so fun lets do it again!"

Kenzie and Laylah.

The Trees!
The girls favorite tree, we had to restrain Madi from going inside the gate. She wasn't so happy about that.
Okay Mckenzie was really tired at this time and any picture we took of her was a fake smile if we even got her to smile.
SO this picture kind of looks bad but we stood there forever because Kenzie originally wanted us to take a picture of her in front of the tree but we had some camera issues and we were standing waiting forever so by the time the picture took she was trying to run away.
Walking around to see the cute tree's. This was one of the only times Madison wasn't crying. She didn't get a nap and all she wanted was, me to carry her.
The family

5 comments:

Sarah said...

She was so adorable and did such a good job... especially since she didn't shed a tear! That was fun... sorry we didn't get to hang out more!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Hi Becca!!
I am so glad you found me. Your family looks great!! Your girls are so adoreable!! How have you been?
Tricia

Nicky said...

Like mother, like daughter. How cute. We almost went to the Festival of trees but we couldn't even get into the parking lot. Your blog is cute..YOU are cute!

Eli and Candace said...

What a cute family! That's the first I've seen of any of them. I love your daughters curly hair - I hope they love it too when they're older... they are lucky!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Wow I can't believe she is already doing dance performances... she looks adorable.