Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Pictures


The Big Family.  Unfortunately we couldn't get Brian's parents in the picture because one was ill.  Maybe next time :(

Kenzie adores her little Sheldon.  She hasnt seen him very much because he lives in California.  That doesnt stop her from loving him to pieces or forgetting about him, she talks about him all the time!


Mckenzie, Baby Sheldon and Madison.
Baby Sheldon is my nephew he is so adorable
 "STRIKE A POSE"
I love this picture it cracks me up.
They look so little on this chair.  I got them excited to sit on the chair by saying it was like Santa's Big chair at the Mall

You can actually tell what Madi is trying to say in this picture, hehehehe.  If you can't figure it out heres a hint.  "Cheese"

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Turned out so cute! Can't wait to receive my Christmas card! And you look gorgeous by the way :)

Julaine said...

Jen and I were just talking about how we love your blog because it's so cute! Love the family pictures, you all look beautiful!!!! Merry Christmas!

Aaron/Kami said...

Your pics are so cute! Your little girls outfits are adorable. I love the pic of them together with their matching outfits and crossing their legs...so cute!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute pictures-- Your family looks adorable.