Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 things I am Grateful For Day 9

1. Inspiration from the Lord - Today we were visiting the new sisters in the ward for relief society. We were supposed to visit a new lady and we knocked on the door in an apartment complex and starting visiting, to make a long story short we were at the wrong house but the lady at the door invited us in and her grandson was actually in our ward but she was not a member and didnt know much about the church so we had an opportunity to tell her a little about relief society and about the church... we will be visiting her again, I feel that going to her house was not an accident. I felt we were supposed to be there for her.
2. Tacos - My husband makes the best authentic spicy tacos... but not too spicy. We had them tonight and they were sooo good.
3. Rain - My car needed to be washed and the rain washed it for me, besides it smells so clean and fresh.
4. Heating Blanket - Brian bought me a heating blanket last year for Christmas it kept me warm all winter long, I just pulled it out again and my toes get nice and toasty.
5. Telephone - I talked to my sister today who lives in California. It is so nice to hear her voice and hear how she is doing. I dont know how people communicated with just letters back in the day.

No comments: