Thursday, November 13, 2008

We Went Swimming Today.

I think swimming is one of Madison and Kenzie's favorite things to do. When I told them we were going swimming today they were so excited! We were waiting for our friends here in the top picture.Still waiting for Sarah and her kids. Mckenzie thought is was a good idea to eat lunch while we were waiting.
After lunch they went wild and started swimming!


Sarah did show up but I was too wet to take any more pics :( Maybe next time! After we swam for a while they turned on the BIG PURPLE SLIDE. My kids and Sarah's kids love the slide and were anticipating it to turn on soon. Once it was turned on, all they wanted was to go down it. Madi and Kenzie don't usually go on the slide by themselves. Kenzie went down by herself for the first time. She did so good and after she did it once she new she could do it. She went down again and again and again. I couldn't stop her. I went down with Madison the first time and even the second, but after that I was tired and wanted to sit by the steps. I asked Madi if she wanted to go by herself and she said, yes. So, down she went on the big purple slide all by herself she was having a blast... We had a great time at the pool, I dont know why we havent done it in so long.

2 comments:

Aaron/Kami said...

Yeah! We are excited you guys have a blog too! They are fun. Now we'll get to see your cute kids....since we never see you guys. Your kids are getting so big, it's been forever since I have seen them. They are so cute!

Sarah said...

Such a fun day... cute pics of your kids! I can cut your hair tomorrow, I'll call ya. I started my meds today and I already feel better- yea! I still look freaky though :)