Sunday, November 2, 2008

Five things I am Grateful For Day 1

Today in relief society Kathy gave a great talk about gratitude. At the end of the lesson she gave everyone the challenge to write in their journal everyday and list 5 things you are grateful for everyday and not to repeat anything. So this month I will be posting 5 things I am grateful for everyday and I hope I wont miss any days.
Five things that I am Grateful For:
1. Health- For the most part I am healthy and I don't have any major illness that holds me back!
2. Grandparents-its so great to have them so close to were I live, so we can visit anytime.
3. I'm grateful for my calling in church-It has brought me closer to god and helped me focus on what is most important in life.
4. Season Change-I love the change in season I love everything about each season and by the time that one season is at an end I am ready for the next season to begin.
5. The month of November-This is such an exciting month because it is finally getting cold and people are thinking of giving and you get to visit with family and loved ones.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is such a good idea... maybe I'll have to try it :)