
Madison and Kenzie anxiously waiting for me to get ready so we can go to Grandma's for dinner.


Kenzie caught red handed chowing down on the the nuts before dinner!!!

My honey waiting patiently to eat some grub

The Lukowski Crew.. It's been a tradition since before I can remember that we have the Lukowski's over for thanksgiving.. Our parents are really good friends and I dont know what it would be like without them here for dinner. This family is so funny they always make me laugh.

The love birds!!! Newly wedded this summer and alreay expecting. Yeah!

Thanks to the great Jane Miller (MOM) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. She always works extra hard to make this holiday super special and she always succeeds. It's been my one of my favorite holidays because it brings the family close together.

Enjoying conversation..

Eating the Grub!

Grandpa Dave, Mira, Maria, David and Karen all enjoying good eats.

The kids table...Where we were sitting.

" I'm all done mommy" Said Kenzie. Look, at least I ate all my food, I was stuffed! The girls on the other hand, well you see their plates.

Mckenzie was so thirsty after the dinner, but I really think it was from eating so many peanuts before the dinner.

Amy and Mini Amy...Madi looks just like Amy if you saw Amy's baby pictures you would think they were twins because they looks so much alike. Madison adores Amy. When Madison was a baby I accidentally called her Amy a couple of times.

Daddy talking to Mckenzie, telling her we had to go.. She wasnt too happy about that.

We really had a great time at my parents house. The kids were very excited and had fun getting all dressed up in their sunday dress for thanksgiving feast. I am so greatful for my family and all the many blessing in my life. Most of all I am greatful for the love that I share between my family and the lord. I know I couldn't do half the things I do if it wasn't for the lords love and blessings.
2 comments:
What a fun day you had! I forgot to take any pictures at my mom's even though I brought my camera...duh. Such fun and cute pictures, I love Kenzie's dress, I might have to get it (if they have any left!)
Our family is so darn cute....
Love your hubby
Post a Comment