
The other day I was at the mall looking to buy some bows for my girls to match their outfits and I couldn't find what I wanted. I have been wanting to start making my own bows for quit some time but I didn't do it. I decided to go to the craft store and look. Of course I found just what I needed but everything is sold in bulk. So, If any of you want me to make you some bows I will be happy to, just tell me the colors and size and I am way cheep!! I'll make it for the cost the the stuff.

Kenzie didn't want to smile but this is one of the bows I made. I'm so excited
4 comments:
Soooo Cute! Good job, I'm so lazy, I would rather buy them... wanna make me some? :)
Thanks for the beyonce link, I did love it!! BTW that's such a good idea about making little bows for your girls...I'll have a wait awhile till mine has enough hair!
Very cute bow, If I had a little girl I would have you make me some...
I added you on my friend list as well. As for my hair, Bryan loves it. Thank goodness : )
Post a Comment