
1. Madison Hairs Growing - I think Madi has been bald for almost 2 years. I was going crazy!! Finally the last couple of months, little peaces of hair have been coming out of her head. Yeah!!!! I can actually clip a bow in it.

2. Brian cant grow a beard - Okay this is his last day growing a beard before he shaved it off. I think he looked great but I could not stand kissing him (pokey). Apparently he didn't like the feel of it either. This was his exact words, "The beard is cool but its not worth all the itching and no play from my wife".

3. The messy Face. I think it is so funny how messy kids can eat. although this is also a thing I hate, its fun to look back and laugh. (This was after PBJ)

4. BFF - Although they fight a lot, in the end they love each other and cant stand to be separated. When ever I drop Kenzie off for school, Madi just mopes around the house calling for Kenzie. I have to remind her that she's at school and she'll be home soon.

5. Goofy Faces - Madi on the left is saying "CHEESE" and who knows that Kenzie is doing LOL!
4 comments:
Fun pics! I was missing seeing your cute family, you hadn't posted a picture in awhile :) Thanks for calling Children's Place about the socks, I don't need them right now though. Let's do something this week!
Your little girls are adorable-- I love their curly little hair. This is cute how you are talking about the things your grateful for.
I didn't know you had a blog! Your girls are super cute!
Hey, Your blog is really cute, so are your girls. He has a doc appointment on friday so I might bring him up then, I love being a mom!
Post a Comment