Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kids say the funniest things!


Alright so I haven't been very good at writing down what my girls say so I thought I would write down what Mckenzie and I talked about at dinner
Kenzie -Mom, do girls fart?
Mom -Yes, every one farts.
Kenzie- No, thats not right!
Mom- Than what do they do?
Kenzie- They Pass gas
Mom- Thats right, good job, who taught you that?"
Kenzie -"Daddy"
Mom- Does mommy fart?
Kenzie -No! She passes gas
Mom -Does daddy fart
Kenzie- YES!
Mom- LOL!!!!
Okay so if you don't know me very well than this conversation might sound crude, but oh well I thought it was the funniest thing. I'm glad Brian is teaching the girls some lady like manners. Brian is so good with the girl It amazes me how patient he is with the girl. One day he sat with Mckenzie for an hour in front of the fridge, going over the alphabet toy magnets. I have never done that more than 1 minute. (I think he was suppose to be cleaning)This is Madisons thing. Ever since she has discovered how to squirt the squirt bottles, Madison will stop at nothing to do this!! She will not drink hardly any water all day. The minute I give her a water bottle the water is a goner. I don't know why the water taste so much better in the squirt gun, but it does, and if I ask her why she likes to drink out of it she says "because I like it!". Its the cutest thing until I can't find any squirts guns cause they are all in the toy box. Besides squirting the water in her mouth, she also loves to clean everything and anything with the bottle, even carpet "I just want to scream when I see her squirting the electrical TV and my alarm clock." she loves the squirt gun, it will keep her entertained for a long time, so I let her use it but any time Brian's home all the squirt bottles go missing. (he can't tolerate her squirting, LOL) I guess I'm a push over mom, or maybe its just one small thing out of the big picture. Whatever it is I let her use it hehehe. Whats the harm? (as long as she stays away from the electrical stuff.) Okay I am rambling so good night!

3 comments:

Candice said...

That's so funny! your girls are great! hahaha

jthompson said...

Your girls are adorable! It's been too long since we last saw each other. We need to get together and catch up.
Rebecca - Great job keeping up with you blog. It looks great.

David said...

I was just reflecting how great my granddaughters are turning our...all because of Brian and Becky (Rebecca)