Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve Day!

Giddy up Horsey!
Madi riding the horse

Kenzie has been aching to get a play register for a long time so when she saw this she was so excited to play!
I think Madi was thirsty cause she kept drinking the play water "gross"

LOL!
My girls love to play house.  I think they could have played here all day.
The weather today will be partly cloudy with 10% chance of snow.

Look we are in a real helicopter.  When you go inside, there's a button you can push that assimilated the sound of what a real working helicopter would sound like.  Madi and Kenzie were a little scepticle about getting inside cause the boy in the front had pushed the button and the noise was really loud.  After they got in  they loved it.
Musical sounds
We had a blast at the Discovery Gateway Childrens Museum.  It was all hands on and my  kids loved it.  We were trying to think up something fun for the kids for new years eve and a friend posted on her blog how great this place was.  She was right "Thanks Randi"  It was more fun than I thought it would be.  Actually Brian and I were ready to go before the kids were ready to go.  I think I will have to take the kids again when it isn't so crowded.  

1 comment:

Shayla C said...

Your girls are very cute!