
Today was cowboy day at school and
Kenzie was so excited. When I told her what she was learning about, she wanted to wear her
dress up cowgirl hat. I was a little worried she would stand out but
apparently another little boy was all decked out in his cowboy clothes, so I guess it was the thing to do today. Thursday will be pajama day so I'm sure M
ckenzie will love to wear her
PJ's. Also, the latest thing
Mckenzie is doing is
recognizing the letter "M" Any time we pass a bill board with letters she will find the letter "M" and say look mommy the board has the letter "M" for
Mckenzie. Today we were driving to school and she saw a
licence plate that has 1 letter "M" and again she pointed it out. I'm glad she is recognizing letters. She is also really good at her number recognitions. She can do most of them but she always gets "3" and "5" mixed up. Madison is also progressing. It has been over a week with no potty accidents, now all I need to do is wean her off the binky at night. She is my little baby and I have a hard time letting it go. I guess I just need to let her grow up. Brian keeps nagging at me to get her off the binky, I just don't have the heart to do it. I'm sure it will happen soon though, I told Brian after we get Madi potty trained we can wean her off. Well the time has come. If anyone has some good suggestions on the best way to go about doing this I could really use the help!!!
5 comments:
Gotta love cowboy days and pajama days :) okay, this worked really well for Jonah. He was the only one we had to do it to because the girls gave theirs (the binky) up on their own. We just cut the tip of it off(without him seeing) and gave it to him. He sucked on it for a minute and then took it out and stared at it. He said "it's boken" and he gave it back to me and went to bed without it. He asked for it for a couple of days and I reminded him that it "was broken" and he stopped asking for it after a few days.
SO cute! I don't have many tips for getting rid of the binky (we took them away from our kids when we let them fall asleep on their own - 5 months or so), but I wish you the best of luck! It's hard to let them grow up isn't it. You have darling girls (and I LOVE that they like to dance!)!
Cute!! I am sorry I have no advice to give, I feel I will soon be having to deal with this. Aspen in addicted to hers! Good luck! let me know what works!
:)
love that cute little cowgirl!!
I haven't seen your girls for a little while. They really don't look alike at all, do they (unlike my boys, who are practically twins)?
Post a Comment