Friday, January 2, 2009

Madi is officially Potty Trained

My big girl going poopy!!
Okay I know this is Nasty, but I have to have it on record.   We have been letting Madi wear panties all day for the last week and the first day she had no accidents and every day after she had about one accident a day.  ( I thought that was really good for her)  I was so proud when madi at dinner time said she had to go poopy (which is usually what she says when she needs to pee) She got the big girl potty all ready and really pooped.  She had pretty well had the urinating down, but not number 2.  This is a big milstone yea!!!  The last 2 days she has had no accidents.  She really is on a role!!
Going Pee, yepee!!

8 comments:

Maria said...

You are right! That is nasty! LOL. You are funny. When Brax went poop in the toilet the first time, I took a pic - and his dad thought I was the most horrible woman on the planet. But now I know you are just as horrible as me. JK. No, these are big milestones and I'm glad I'm not the only one to take a pic of feces and think it's awesome! But, yeah ... be glad because Jeff made me get rid of the pic.

By the way ... NICE header for your blog! ;)

Sarah said...

Oh my, that is so SICK!! Ha ha, you're funny! Now Madi can go to dance! I bet she is so excited... I don't think I have Andy talked into letting Daphne start yet, he thinks it's so silly until they're old enough to learn something... oh wel, maybe next year (crossing my fingers :) You are becoming so talented... how did you do your header? teach me!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Madi!! We are so proud of you. You are getting so grown up. Can granpa have your pull ups. Love you, Granma Jean and Granpa Lyle.

Tommy and Teisha said...

Yeah the poo pretty gross especially since I don't have kids yet I just can't see the excitement in the poo but that is exciting to have your youngest potty trained. I hope to get that done early on in my kids life.

Sarah said...

And by the way, that is a TON of poop for a two year old... what do you feed that girl?!? :) ha ha, j/k

The Hoods said...

I think you can document the pooping in writing, I don't think you need a picture!! LOL... I'm glad she is potty trained, that's the best feeling. Now you have none in diapers!! LUCKY!!

bkpoulsen said...

Thats my Girl! Good Job Mads!

Love, your Daddy!

David said...

That is too funny! I love you Becky. Good job Matty, keep it coming, Love Grandpa