Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kenzie's new Booster

Mckenzie needed to upgrade to a booster so we went to the store and picked one out. We both agreed on a really cute pink one, but then I saw this gray car seat for the same price that looked way more comfy and had lights on it so she can read in the seat (cool) on top of that there was not only a cup holder but a snack holder too. I convinced her of the better bargain and she got the gray one. I was so surprised that she picked comfort and convenience over pretty in pink. I am so proud of her she is learning to reason and think of more than just cool colors. Yea for Kenzie! Well as you can see the kids were having a blast with the box that the booster came in. I thought they were so cute hiding I had to post a picture

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ha ha! They're cute with their little legs stickin out :)

David said...

I'm not surprised that McKenzie has good reasoning abilities, her parents are the best! Dad/Grandpa