Thursday, January 15, 2009

Depression!

So the last month Brian has been out of school on break. I'll tell you I felt like I was married all over again when he was home. This week Brian went back to school, and I think I'm depressed about it. I know that once school starts I will hardly see him. So I'm depressed, today I just looked at my messy house and said "I just don't care" and I vegetated. On top of Brian gone I'm on my crimson tide so that enhances things ten fold. I know, I know, we all get mad at men when they blame our crankiness on the time of month, but I can do it all I want. Brian is such a sweetheart! He came home and saw the messy house and didn't even say anything, like he didn't even notice the hurricane that hit our house. Well I'll be better, tomorrow I work a 16 hour shift so my gaol is to clean and do laundry Saturday, and I will not rest till it's done, till then!

2 comments:

Tommy and Teisha said...

Yeah my poor husband had to work the whole holidays so I felt like I missed him the whole time. I am glad I am back at work so I am not so lonely. I can't believe you work 16 hour shifts... that has to be exhausting. What hospital do you work at? My aunt and cousins are nurses as well... you might know them

Julaine said...

I hear ya. jason started school again last week and already his mornings before work are usually spent doing homework.