Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fathers Day

Fathers day morning was really great. I made breakfast for Brian While he slept in. I made our favorite German pancakes and eggs with Bacon. Can you tell Brian just woke up. I didn't think he would sleep in as long as he did I was done making breakfast and he was still sleeping so I had to wake him up so the food would not get cold. I had to work after church (bumber!) Brian went to his dad's house and celebrated there and my dad was out of town so we didn't really get to celebrate yet. I am so grateful for my father for all he does for me and for all he's has done for me growing up. I also am so grateful for Brian, he is such a great dad! He always gets down and plays with the kids. He is so patient with the kids and he teaches them so much! He always makes up funny songs for the kids and they always rhyme, even if it doesn't make any sense, it makes the girls laugh. He tickles, tackles, and wraps the girls up in burritos (they love the burrito wrap). He Loves his family and it shows by his actions. I Love you Brian and Thanks for being you!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great Daddy. I have noticed how patient he is with your girls. he's so great!

Anonymous said...

That guy looks so patriotic!