This will be Kenzie's second year of dance and she really enjoys dancing. She loves to get all decked out in her makeup and her costume and Dance on stage she was so excited to perform. This is her before the recital started.
This is her showing us first position. I think she has great form.
Proud parents excited to see their little Dancer!
Ornery sister. I think she's mad she doesn't have a costume to wear. That, or she hates getting her picture taken.
Mommy and her little Dancer!
Daddy and his little Dancer!
Lining up to go on stage!
One last pic before to performs
I had no memory left on my camera so I didn't record it, but she did great!
After her first dance the kids were having a blast dancing in the isles. It was so fun and entertaining to watch them dance it cracked me up!!!
She stood there on stage sucking on her fingers during the entire dance, Errrrrrr!!!!!!.
She changed back into her tutu and danced along with the others kids in the isles.
Joe breakdancing
Madi, Daphne (her best friend) and Joe Dancing





4 comments:
SO CUTE!!! Kenzie did awesome, and we all know how great she does the Elvis dance anyway! You got some hilarious pictures of our kids in the aisles! How funny! They had to be entertained somehow, right? ;)
She is adorable! Everytime I see her, she just looks more and MORE grown up. She'll be a heartbreaker.
I love her Tutu!! It's so cute!! I bet she did great.
You're a live!!! I love her, she is sooo cute! I just got back for vacation today and my husband said I got a package from you but I don't know where he put it. So i'll see them tonight, thanks again.
Post a Comment