The kids came to the party and got all dressed up in princesses and Pirates costumes
The first game at the party was the treasure hunt. The kids all got a treasure box and had to search for hidden chocolate gold coins, play coins, jewels, rings and necklaces. They all were so excited to fill their boxes full of treasure
The second game was catching Tinkerbell in the field of butterflies (or living room of butterflies). The third game was a bean bag throwing contest. That game cracked me up because all the kids were pushing a shoving to have a turn and they would step right in front of the board and still miss, they really enjoyed it though . Last game was the classic pin the princess at her window of the castle. The kids are so funny they all wanted to go first and be the winner. Luckily they all got a prize and it turned out great!
THE CAKE!!



All Kenzie asked for was The Little Mermaid II
She was so excited to get it!
What the cheese ball! She posed for every gift. Well, she did until I ran out of room on the camera.
Grandma Jane and Grandpa David couldn't be here to see her face from their gift she really loved it and was so surprized! The party was a blast, I even had fun. All the kids cracked me up they are all so darn cute at this age. They say the darnest things.





6 comments:
That was such a fun party, after we left my kids kept saying "That was so much fun! What a fun party!" We just love your family and kids! And it was so funny to watch all those kids. Amy and I couldn't stop laughing. Oh, and sorry I'm such a retard, I didn't realize you were recording in the last part, or I wouldn't have kept walking in front of the camera.... duh! I'm a retard!
What a fun party! McKenzie looked so happy...way cute!!!
what fun ideas for the games. Did you come up with them yourself? I wanted to be 4 again so I could come!!
Looks like a ton of fun! I can't believe you have a 4 year old.
Thank you for sharing all the wonderful moments of your children and your family. The videos are fantastic. They sure do grow up fast. Aunt Dolly will be here on Tuesday and I'll share them with her. I know she will just love it.
Love Aunt Gayle
Becca, it looks and sounds like the party was a success! I loved how all the kids were "helping" her blow out her candles! She is adorable! I guess I never realized how close in age our girls are- we need to get together with the kids!
Post a Comment