
We finally went to see the Draper Temple the last day and it sure was beautiful. Mckenzie was so excited to see the sealing room where people get married. She talks about getting married in the Temple like mommy and daddy when she gets older. It makes me so happy to hear her say that. I hope she doesn't change her mind when she gets older. She already has her husband picked out and has told him, I'm not sure he's up to it but she thinks its going to happen. I remember when I was in preschool I thought I was going to marry a boy named Hunter he stole a ring and proposed to me (at least this was the story my mom always tell me) Kids are so cute and innocent at this age. Madison just says what Kenzie says so she is going to get married in the temple too, with the same boy, Kenzie corrects her and tell her she needs to pick someone else. I love my girls they make me laugh!
The Girls has so much fun riding on the bus. Funny thing is Madison needed to go potty so I took her to the potty on the bus. Well it wasnt a very good bathroom(stinky no soap to wash hands NASTY!) and we got locked in. I thought I was going to be in their forever but Luckily I figured out the lock and got out just in time to get out of the bus. I missed the scenic ride to the temple, bumber! I think next time I will make Madison go potty after we to a place with windows in the bathroom. I did get to enjoy the view on the way back, and luckily there was no bathroom on the second bus.





3 comments:
Cute story! Your girls sounds likey they have a lot of personality. I'm glad you guys made it before it was over.
Becca~
Hey gorgeous!! It's been a long time, good to see that you are doing so well! Your girls are absolutely beautiful. I found your blog through Sarah's and just wanted to say hi.
~Brooke Petersen Reber
www.chrisreberfamily.blogspot.com
Yeah it is pretty amazing-- that is hilarious that you got locked in the bathroom but at least you got out. Kids--
Post a Comment