Since Mckenzies real birthday was Friday 3/27 and her party wasn't till Saturday, we made the whole day especially special for her. I got work off and I had the whole day planned with fun activities
She started out opening her first Birthday present. She got a swimsuit and diving rings with goggles. She loved them! she was so excited! Then I told her we were going swimming for the activity with her favorite friends, Layla, Daphne and Joe (Sarah's kids). She loves swimming with her kids and they play so well together.
I made her favorite Breakfast, besides her most favorite, which is oatmeal (YUCK, besides I cant put a candle in the oatmeal.) she loved the pancakes and we also sang Happy Birthday!
After a fun day of swimming (sorry forgot to take a pictures) Grandma Jean and Grandpa Lyle had a great evening planned for the kids so I could get the house ready for the party. They took them to the aquarium. Mckenzie said her favorite fish in the aquarium was the Jelly fish that turned colors.
Before Swimming Grandma Jane and Grandpa David (my parents) came and dropped of some gifts for Kenzie since they where leaving out of town for Grandpa's Funeral. She opened one of the many gifts they got her. It was a Snow white dress up costume. Kenzie loves it and you'll see it in my next post for her party! Mckenzie had a great day full of surprises and excitement it was a blast and was so fun to see her smile so big!





No comments:
Post a Comment