
Monday morning the girls and I were listening to the weather, and the stupid weather guy said it would be a nice day in the 60's so I thought not bad lets got to the park. (this was me wishing for warm weather) well I invited a few people and planned a fun picnic at the park. As you can see from the kids face they were not enjoying themselves all that much.
Kenzie even tried to play on the play ground and she comes running back saying "its freezing!" I called everyone and cancelled. We finished out lunch and headed to the warm library.
kenzie has been bugging me to let her do her own hair, so we made a deal. She gets to do her hair
Mon, Weds, F
ri, and some
Saturdays. Its been working out okay. Today was her day to do her hair. How did she do?


We decided to go to the mall park with Sarah's cute kids, of course they had a blast, and the day was saved at the indoor warm and toasty mall park. Now, if only the mall close to my house build a park I would be set for a long winter. I just can't wait for Spring. I love taking the kids to the park putside to enjoy the warm sun feeding my skin with
Vitamin D. Till then, I guess I will wait for some warm weather.


The kids are standing on this half ball. They love to jump off of it.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day!I wish the warm weather was here too! I have spring fever really bad!
That top pic is too funny! I think she did a great job with her hair!
That was definitely a cold day! But we for sure need to get together when it is a warm day! Your girls are so darling! I love that Maddie will do her own hair. If I let Cherry do it it wouldn't get brushed!
Thanks for the comment! I did design it :) My sis designs digital scrapping kits and so I have to show her stuff off as much as I can! If you digi scrap I can send you the how to's for making a blog template. It's pretty easy! you can email me too: holliehanson@gmail.com
hey becca, just wanted to make sure you got the envelope of stuff I sent you. it seems sometimes my facebook doesn't work with you because i never got the message from you about wanting Jennifers email.
Post a Comment