Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines day for the kids


Grandma Jean and Grandpa Lyle Came over on Saturday to watch the girls so Brian and I could go out.  They brought a fun surprise for the girls.  They both got new valentine Jami's and a basket with chocolates (their favorite) and a teddy bear.  they were so excited.  Kenzie also had gotten some popcorn from one of the kids from school so they had movie night with popcorn.  
Kenzie made a valentine bag at school for all her valentines.  She was telling me about her day at school and she said a little boy in her class didn't like her princess valentines, but Kenzie said she didn't like the transformer valentine.  I thought that was funny.  

Grandma Jane Gave the girls Valentine shirt to wear so I had them wear them Thursday for Kenzies school  My cute little Valentine girls!

2 comments:

Shayla C said...

Lol that is funny about not liking the transformer valentines. I myself would like a princess one. Your girls are very cute!

Shayla C said...

I forgot to put in that comment that I tagged you!