
Norma Hunsaker Spencer Newbold (Brian's grandma) Died Yesterday 2/4/20o9. She died with family all around her. when I asked how she was when she died Jean replied, she was peaceful and looked as beautiful as ever. Grandma lived a full life. She was born March 11, 1919 she had almost made it to 90 years old. Now she is watching over all of us with our father above. I remember visiting Grandma Newblod (the kids great grandmother) and she was always so kind. I think every time we came to her house she was trying to give away something whether it be books, or stuffed animals for the kids. We will miss her dearly but we want to celebrate her life and want everyone to know that Grandma is in a better place without pain and loneliness. I found this poem on the internet that I thought would be appropriate.
there'll be two dates on her tombstone
everyone will read them..but the only thing that matters
is the little [ dash between them ]
We love you Grandma Norma!





3 comments:
Love ya Grandma.. Thanks rebecca for putting this together!
Love you
Brian
You're so sweet Becca.
I tagged you.
Post a Comment