Monday, February 9, 2009

I was Tagged

Okay, so I don't usually do the tag thing but for my best friend Sarah, I will do it.  

My Six Happy Things

Link to the person who has tagged you.Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.


1.  I am happy when my house is all clean.  Its the best feeling when you have slaved for hours cleaning and you get to sit down when all the hard work is done and enjoy the cleanliness.

2.  I am happy when my husband gets home from a long day of school.  I feel like the whole day woulnd't be the same If my cute hubby wouldn't be coming home.  I always get excited when he walks in the door.  On a hard day he makes everything better.

3.  I am happy when I get to go shopping!!  What can I say I love to shop.  

4.  I am happy when I see someone I havn't seen in a long time.  It's so fun when I am out shopping or at a resurant and I run into an oldtime friend.

5.  I am happy when my kids do cute stuff.  If your a  parent you know what I am talking about.

6.  I am happy when we have family get togethers or dinner.  I love my family and I love spending time with them.

I tag;  Julaine, Molly, Liza, Shayla, Candice, Maria.

4 comments:

Watson World said...

Done

Sarah said...

Awww, thanks, you really are a true friend! ;)

Sarah said...

And see, it wasn't so bad!? Why don't you like tags? I think they are so fun! Oh, and I don't know who left that weird comment... although I have my suspicions...

Candice said...

I also love shopping!!!