
~2009 Pre-Dental Officers~

Brian Decided he wanted to be more involved in the PDS so we went to the Winter social where they were having an election for the new leaders for 2009. He should have ran for President he would have totally won!! I was so proud of Brian. He gave the best speech ever he was so calm and collect and didn't even seem nervous I guess everyone one else was thinking the same thing because he won. Brian was up against two other candidates and they were both great but brian was the BEST :) Okay I can be biassed because he's my husband hehehe! I am just so proud of how hard he works on his school work. Brian will be applying for dental school in May so wish him luck!!
2 comments:
Congrats! I'm assuming he hasn't taken the DAT yet, right? Probably this spring? Any idea where you guys are going to apply? You'll love dental school (as a wife) and I'm sure Brian will like it to. It's a great experience. Good luck!
Ummm... good luck, I guess... even though you will be taking my best friend and my kids best friends away for school, and most likely forever- I GUESS I will wish you good luck :)(secretly I hope you don't get in.... JUST KIDDIN!)Seriously though, GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment