Mckenzie and Audrey became insta best friends they both love to dance!
This is Mckenzie's new Dance partner. As they listened to the amazing One Voice Choir, Mckenzie Madison and Audrey Danced the night away they were having a blast, and I was laughing my head off!!
Kenzie telling Santa what she wanted for christmas. Mckenzie's gave Santa a Christmas wish list. I didn't even know that she had brought it for him. What a smart little girl!
"Cheese"
Santa's Candy Bag!! I was thinking that I really need to hide these treats.





3 comments:
How fun!!! I love all the paries and craziness too. Your girls' vests are too cute! Where did you get them? And also Kenzie's boots... I might need to get some like that for Laylah! Oh, I need to get you your christmas gift... will you be home Sunday? If not I'm sure I'll see you sometime before Christmas.
those are some good times! your girls were so cute! i loved it.
Your girls are so cute... Isn't it so fun to have little kids at Christmas time? I can't wait for Christmas morning! :) We still need to come to your house to check out the tutu maybe this weekend...
Post a Comment