
Rebecca the kids and I were driving to Grandma and Grandpa's place when we came across this little house. The kids said they wanted to see it again so we turned around to look at it again, except when we turned around the Deer on the left was tipped over. Rebecca said to me that's weird it wasn't tipped over a minute ago. We had to flip a U again to go back in the direction of Grandma and Grandpas when we saw these three kids walking, I said to Rebecca, I bet those kids tipped it over. I put my headlights on the kids and unrolled my window and told them they were "busted" and the cops were on their way. One of the kids says what are they on their way for? I told them they are coming because you all tipped that deer over. The kid says "well, I can go put it back up!" I told him it would probably be a good idea. So, two of the three kids just kept walking and didn't really care or believe what I told them, and one of the kids went chugging back to the house, and put the deer back up. So the kids were able to see the entire display the way it was supposed to be. It was pretty funny, Rebecca says we're lucky they didn't pull their guns out on us and shoot us. Funny wife of mine.
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! That is so hilarious... good job Brian, that sounds EXACTLY like something Andy would do :) Oh, and Becca- no, my eyesight isn't blurry anymore, it was only like that because of one of the eyedrops I had to use, but I don't have to use it anymore, hooray!
Post a Comment