Masison and Mckenzie All ready for the Party
Mckenzie was so excited to dress up in her new Cinderella costume, but by the time she got to her class she was ready for a nap. She didnt want to smile at the camera and so she didn't. I was so proud of Mckenzie because she got a bunch of candy at her party and she shared all of it with Madison.

Even though Mckenzie wouldn't smile She really wanted Madi to be in the picture, so Madi ran and got in the pic.
4 comments:
Hey Becca--- wow I can't believe you already have 2 girls ... Clearly Tommy and I are way behind with the kids. Your girls are adorable!
Adorable costumes, and as always your girls looked darling :)
Becca,
Hey! I can't believe that I finally found both you and Sarah! It has been so long! I was so excited to see your blog and to read about your gorgeous little girls! What a fun time in your life to have these two sweet, darling girls. Well, I was telling Sarah that Teisha and I have talked about getting together for lunch or something just to catch up, and thought that it would be fun to see you two as well!
It was great to catch up and see what you're up to!
Keep in touch!
Love, Julie
Hi Becca! I'm so glad you found me so that I could find you! I love blogging, but I'm pretty new at it too. Your family looks adorable--it sounds like you guys are doing really well. If you don't mind, I'll link you to my blog so I can see what you're up to occasionally.
Post a Comment