
This is Mckenzie with her Teacher Miss Rebecca. Mckenzie is in preschool in the 3 year old class she has been having fun in the class and meeting lots of friends and learning to play and share with others. She also learns lots of new songs and safty tips (like how to trick or treat safely.)

Madison and Kenzie playing the bean bag throw game.


Prize for winning in the Cake walk!


Kenzie loved fishing in the Thomas the train for candy, she also decided to ride it when the game was over!

Halie, Mckenzie, Daphne and Joe riding the train!

Kenzie and her class getting ready to sing to us!
You cant here Kenzie sing because she is to busy eating, but she can do the moves!
1 comment:
I wish I would have recorded the song... that was so cute!! I'm glad one of us thinks about it... :)
Post a Comment