Friday, October 31, 2008

~Trunk or Treat ~

This is the first time our Murray 1st ward has had a Trunk or Treat Party. It turned out really well. We combined our activity with the 12th ward and ended up with a great turn out. The party started out with Dinner (chili and cornbread) then we went out side and everyone had decorated their trunks with spooky Halloween decor. We trick or treated to each trunk. My favorite trunk was this truck that had a grave in it. They had piled up mud and had bones sticking out of the grave, they also had lots of Halloween music. Madi was dancin and jamin out to the music it was so cute.
Align Center
The Family in the ward building

Brian was in charge of decorating the car for the trunk ore treat. Doesn't it look Great? Actually, I don't think I really told him to do it, I just thought he would read my mind. Well at least he looks Great!!!

Here are the kids trick or treating!
"Trick or Treat"
I made my hubby in charge of passing out candy so I thought I would come get a pic with him since we hardly ever get pics together anymore.

This is kenzie's Best Boyfriend Dominic. He used to live upstairs till about a month ago, :( We have been sad that he is not around to play all the time. Kenzie and Madi were so excited to see him at the party! Kenzie kept giving him lots of hugs and kisses. Kenzie and Madi have known dominic since he was born and they use to call him baby dominic but now he is not a baby any more.
My Prince and Princess!

Grandma and Grandpa couldn't miss the kids trick or treating so they stopped by and had some chili and corn bread.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun and a very successful Halloween... I'm so glad it's over!! Cute pics, your hair looks cute.