Thursday, February 4, 2010

I think I forgot to Mention

Brian got into Dental School at Marquette! Thats why we are moving! Brian said the other day that he couldn't believe I didn't post it! Well I did post it on facebook but for those who aren't members that was the big news we found out December 1st. So we are very excited scared and anxious. We are moving on. Not sure where we are going to live not sure how we are going to manage 3 kids and Brian in Dental school cause I here I wont ever see him the first year. so those of you who live in Wisconsin, like my aunts, cousins and grandma please call me all the time! I cant wait to spend more time getting to know my moms side of the family! Here is a picture of Brian at a simulation lab at UNLV. Doest he look like a sexy Dentist, hehehhe!

1 comment:

The Hoods said...

Very Nice!! I can't wait to know a real dentist!! haha... We are sure going to miss you guys. Maybe you can plan on coming to Utah every Valentines Day, so we can do our annual VDay dinner!!