Okay so the other night around 9:45 I was getting very hungry and wanted to eat. The bad news was everything I had at home sounded
disgusting. When Brian was going through all the foods he mentioned potato's. That sparked some
interest and this great desire to have mash potatoes and gravy came on!! Brian offered to make me some like a sweet hubby but I
couldn't wait I wanted in NOW!!! So my resolution was to order some from
Mimi's since its just down the street. I decided to get the whole turkey dinner(bad mistake) Brian brought it home and I ate every last bite of the Mashed potatoes but only one bite of the turkey and stuffing. Note to self: When I have a craving just get what I'm craving cause nothings going to be as good or worth eating!!!!! I'm so glad I have a great husband who will drop everything to help satisfy my cravings!!!! I love you Brain!
6 comments:
That's pretty funny! Are you not sick at all. I was too sick have cravings this soon in the pregnancy. Mashed potatoes do sound good...even at 8 in the morning!
Awww, what a sweetheart. Gotta love him!! I'm so excited about the new baby, such exciting news. When is your due date? Also, when are you guys moving to Milwaukee? Eric and I probably going to come home sometime in the late fall - hopefully you'll have the baby by the time we come. Love ya!
That was very sweet of him, especially since I'm sure he's busy with school and stuff.
What a sweet guy!
you are too cute my friend!!! i am so stoked you are prego!!! again congrats!
HA HA! For me it was fried eggs... which I hated before an haven't had since. Once at 3AM I tricked Eli into thinking it was 7am and got him to make me some!! He was rocking out to the radio and everything, then he started to wonder why the sun wasn't coming up and finally looked at the clock!! He thought I was very clever!
Post a Comment