
This is really late but its been really busy around here. I was lucky enough to work a 12 hour shift on mothers day so all the other mothers could have the day off (
that's what I was telling myself) I was actually suppose to work a 16hour day but I was cancelled the last 4 hours (thank goodness I was tired) I made it home just in time to tuck my cute little girls to bed, and to my surprise I came home to a very clean house with the laundry almost all done. I was so excited
because I new my house was very messy since I had worked all weekend long. I read to my girls and went straight to bed. I was very
grateful to my husband for all the hard work he had done for me. I had no idea he was going to clean the house. I think he nailed it with my gift this year. I really couldn't have asked for anything more it was the best gift ever. Even though I worked this year for mothers day I had the opportunity to spend time with some sick lonely mothers in the hospital and for some reason I didn't feel so sad being at work knowing that I was helping in some way.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day girl. You are SUCH an amazing mom and I am always telling people how patient you are with your kids and how I am trying to be more like you :)
Post a Comment