Sunday, May 3, 2009

Out with the old, In with the new!

Today Brian and I went to celebrate his end of semester.  We went to see a movie and after we still had some time to kill before we had to be home.  My Mom was watching our kids and we had an hour before we had to be home at 10 o'clock.  Well we stopped by our dealer who sold our old Corolla to check out the cars and well 3 hours later we traded our old car for a new one.  Our lease was up in 2 months and they were having a killer deal.  Its still a corolla, but it has a few upgrades from the last.  I'm hoping the next car we get will be a big SUV or yes I will admit to a "mini van"  Toyota actually has a way nice mini van.  It hardly looks like a van and it is a very reasonable price.  Well my mom was a trooper and stayed with the kids all night till we got home at 1AM.  Brian is actually in the car right now working out the voice command thing for his phone in the car.  hehehe!  I hope he comes to bed soon.  This pic above is not our actual car but looks Identical to it.  I love Leasing.  Its fun to trade after 3 years.  I am definatly pro leasing for this reason.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting for you guys! A new car- lucky... hopefully I'll get a new car soon... someday... maybe... or not. Ha ha :)I'll miss the little red corolla!

Maria said...

I love new stuff! Especially when it's that BIG.

I, too, want a mini-van very badly. I love toyota's mini-vans!

Julaine said...

Sweet a new car. Mine is going on 16 years, a lease is sounding pretty nice right now! Love the new car.

Sharie said...

We like to lease too, and our Jetta lease is up at the end of the year. . .Do you like your Corolla? Did you get a good deal?