Kenzie went to a three year old pre-school class this past school Year and she made it through! She Graduated and next year she will move on to the 4-5 class and get a cap and gown.
Ready to go to graduation
On the ride to graduation
Madi dancin with a boy!
Kenzie learned a lot this year at school. She knows her alphabet, all the months of the year, she can count to 40 and she can read a few words. Her favorite part of school is doing the crafts and learning fun songs. They did a great little program for us at the graduation. The Video is a little blip of the program.
Kenzie walking!
Mckenzie had a deal with mom. Since she was always really nervous and clingy when I dropped her off at school in the morning, she always wanted me to walk her to her class. All her other classmates walked to class a lone. I didn't mind walking her at first but it got old after a while.
About two months before school ended we made a deal. When she had found a really cool clock at target that she really wanted (I really didn't want) I told her if she walked to class all by her self every day till the end of school year she would earn the clock and I would buy it. Well, she did it!! After graduation we went to target and she picked out her princess clock. Check out her pics she was so excited!
Getting out of the car to get her prize!
The clock!
Buying the clock!
Sister love at Wingers! Kenzie was so excited about the great day.
We ate at Wingers after she got her clock. There is a wingers that we pass every day when I take Kenzie to school and every time, she asks to eat there. We decided we would let her pick where to eat and she chose Wingers.





6 comments:
Oh those girls are too cute. Kenzie did such a great job!! I think Madi wanted to be up there with her.
Adoarble!! It's so funny they have graduation at their daycare and that they do a little presentation. I loved "Head, shoulders, knees and toes". :)
She is such a cutie! I love her white skirt.
Love the story about the clock. You're great at setting a goal for your girls to get things they want.
Loved the songs. The videos are fantastic Thanks for sharing
Hugs
So fun! I love how much you do with your girls. You are such an amazing mom.
Post a Comment