Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dancing at Raging Waters!

Mckenzie had the opportunity to perform with her class at raging waters and it was so fun! 
Kenzie and her Dance friends
Ready to dance

Walking off the stage after performing.

I was so proud of her she did great!

Madi going on the kid slide

Kenzie having fun with the tube!

Madi loved playing on this crab.  She would get so mad when the older kids jumped on the crab and she would come to me and say they wernt sharing.  They really were I just think she got scared when the crab started moving rough.

I tried to get both kids in the pic on this one but it just wasnt happening.
 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

You got some way fun pics. That was so much fun, my kids are already begging to go again. I'm so glad you decided to come- sorry you didn't make it over the water slide you skinny minnie! ha ha!

JenEric said...

That video of Kenzie was ADORABLE. I love that you post those so everyone can see them. I cannot believe how beautiful your girls are!! Looks like had a lot of fun in the water.

Julaine said...

I LOVE the little costumes they had to wear. So cute! I'm not trying to rush time but I can't wait for addison to do stuff like that. The water park looks like fun!

Aaron/Kami said...

How cute! What a cute little dancer. I haven't been to raging waters in forever but it looks fun!

The Hoods said...

So cute!! I have your kids swimsuits by the way! I guess we will just have to get together again so you can get them back!!!

Hollie Hanson said...

So fun! What an adorable little dancer! I love her smile :D Looks like the pool was tons of fun! You look great! ( a wee jealous over here)

Aunt Gayle said...

Way to go McKenzie you did a GREAT job dancing :O) Looks like you all had a fun time.
Love you guys

dave&abby johnson family said...

How cute!! Your little girl is darling!!!!