Okay so I have really dropped the ball when it comes to keeping this blog updated. I am going to try really hard to keep more updated from now on! Here is a little something I made for my kids grandpa's for fathers day! I'm sure they will enjoy the framed version on fathers day! I couldn't for the life of me get a good pic with Bella's binky out of her mouth. It was Either happy Bella with a binky or screaming Bella without a Binky here... I will show you my attempt to take the binky away!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago





3 comments:
No way! A post? I'm teasing. It's not like you haven't been busy. That was a cute idea and I can't believe how big Olivia has gotten since we moved. Love and miss ya!
What a cute idea!!! I bet the grandpa's loved this. Glad to see you posting again - it is time consuming when you're busy!!!
Wow, 4 girls! So much fun...and lots of hair. Congratulations.
Post a Comment