Thursday, October 14, 2010

This is Mckenzie's kindergarten Picture. This girl has grown up so much just in the last few months. She just became a big sister to her baby sister bella and she takes care of her all the time. She is my big helper the other day I gave her the task of cleaning the living room and she did as good of a job or better than I would do. She dusted and vacuumed and it looked great. She learned last week how to ride her bike with no training wheels all in one day and now she is cruising all around the streets with her bike. She is reading entire books and doing really well in school I am just so proud of how smart and talented she is becoming such a little lady!

6 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

SHe is so cute and i love her picture. Hailey's was awful so I didn't even post it here. I love how long her hair is getting. So cute!

Sarah said...

I can't believe how grown up Kenzie is! She is so darling and her hair is SO long! She's so cute. I love this age. They are so much fun and it's so great to see them learning so much.

Julaine said...

She is so big, it's crazy! And even better to have the added help. I wish we could have connected today. Hopefully soon.

More Bella pictures please!

Julaine said...

She is so big, it's crazy! And even better to have the added help. I wish we could have connected today. Hopefully soon.

More Bella pictures please!

Tommy and Teisha said...

She is so big-- crazy how old we are getting. She looks a lot like you.

Nicky said...

Something about starting school makes kids feel all grown up and they rise to the occasion. Belle was the same way. Works out to be great timing with having a new baby around. I'm glad you have a good helper.