Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Can you guess who Brian is?

Can you guess who I am?
we were invited to a Halloween party and man they sure knew how to throw a party here in WI they even had a haunted house that was very scary! We had a great time!
The girls wanted to be scary witches so I bought some green paint I painted Madi's face and she loved it but when I started to put the paint on Kenzie she started freaking out because it burned her face and she wiped it all off. She wanted me to try it again but I knew she would cry again and wipe it off, so she didn't get a green face.
Mckenzie and her school principle
Mckenzie's Shcool halloween party.
Mckenzie had a school Party and it was a lot of fun, they had a haunted walk and a hay ride, they had dancing with a DJ and face painting. It was so much fun I didn't know elementary school was so fun! They never had cool parties like this at my elementary

6 comments:

Julaine said...

Those are some great costumes! And those little witches are too cute!

Julaine said...

Those are some great costumes! And those little witches are too cute!

Julaine said...

Those are some great costumes! And those little witches are too cute!

Lisa said...

That is so ironic that you guys dressed as Beetlejuice characters. I haven't seen the movie in years and that's what my husband and I watched Saturday night. Great idea!

Serity said...

okay, brian's just freaky! he pulls that off a little too well ;) great costumes - i'm sure that wasn't easy to pull together!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I love your costumes-- Your girls look adorable too.