Well he did it Brian Graduated! Im so excited to have my husband home for a few months before he's back in school in Wisconsin for Dental School. Really its not over but we get a break!
Look at all those smart students! I'm so proud of you Brian!
YAY!!! Happy day for you!! I am so glad you guys get a break for a bit.... now to get ready for the big move! Isn't it so surreal and crazy? It's still weird to me that I live away from "home". Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!!! I'll call you so we can make sure to figure out some days together. And of course, so the girls can play-Daph is SO excited :)
Congrats to Brian!! I bet it will be so nice to have him around for a bit before your guys move. You look ADORABLE pregnant. :) Love ya. PS - The pic of Brian holding Madison is hilarious...
4 comments:
Congratulations to Brian and to all of you.
YAY!!! Happy day for you!! I am so glad you guys get a break for a bit.... now to get ready for the big move! Isn't it so surreal and crazy? It's still weird to me that I live away from "home". Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!!! I'll call you so we can make sure to figure out some days together. And of course, so the girls can play-Daph is SO excited :)
Congrats to Brian!! I bet it will be so nice to have him around for a bit before your guys move. You look ADORABLE pregnant. :) Love ya. PS - The pic of Brian holding Madison is hilarious...
Yay for a break from school! Congrats, I hope that trying to sell the condo is going okay.
Post a Comment