Well since my girls have told the whole world and Brian posted it on face book I guess I should make it public. Im having a baby. I'm only 6wks into it so I hope it doesn't go south. It couldn't have been worse timing. I have been trying for 6 months, so I was thinking I couldnt get pregnant. (I blame the stupid birth control to get out of my system.) I really wanted to get pregnant around August so I could take maternity leave at work and then quit when we move to Wisconsin. Now I have to move to Wisconsin and I wont get paid maternity leave. Well I guess everything happens for a reason I just have to put my trust in the lords hands. . I'm sure it will work out just fine. Yay I'm having a baby I love babies! I hope its a boy but if its a girl thats cool too!
9 comments:
I am beyond excited for you guys!!! Congrats!
Yay yay yay again and again :)I'm jealous. I can't wait to find out what it is!
I am so excited to hear you were finally succesful. Congrats. Even though its bad timing at least you have somethign fun and new to look forward to when you move. Can we have Mckenzie come play at our house next week?
That is such exciting news! I know ALL about bad timing. :) So, if you need to complain you can come to me. OR if you don't need to complain you can still come to me because I "sometimes" like to not be complaining. Before you move, I still need you to come and show me all about heritage makers. SERIOUSLY. Congrats again!
Yay! Congrats you guys! Sorry about the timing being off, but I'm sure it will all work out! You are going to have 2 very good helpers! :)
Congrats! That's super exciting news! Brand new baby, brand new state - that will be a lot of major changes going on! I hope it all goes well.
Congrat! I love babies too! I don't love being preggers, but I love finding out that I am. I hope you are feeling well! I am way happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!! Good luck with everything!
Congrats Becca! that is exciting, number 3!! How's it going so far? I am pregnant as well, almost 12 weeks along. I am super excited. Good luck! Why are you moving to Wisconsin??
Post a Comment