That is awesome. I love it. I gotta get you to email me that clip of Hailey its so funny! I hope you don't mind but I am going to add you to my blog list. Thanks for finding mine!
Yup, that's my son! So he's gotten them to not be afraid of bugs and they've gotten him to play "prince" with them - sounds like a great relationship! =)
6 comments:
Thats pretty funny honey! How did you get Stratton to go for that one?
Hahaha! SO funny.... I love how Hailey keeps calling Madi Madilyn. Too cute.
That is awesome. I love it. I gotta get you to email me that clip of Hailey its so funny! I hope you don't mind but I am going to add you to my blog list. Thanks for finding mine!
How cute is that! I'm surprised the boy would dance with the girls!
Yup, that's my son! So he's gotten them to not be afraid of bugs and they've gotten him to play "prince" with them - sounds like a great relationship! =)
That is adorable!!!
Post a Comment