Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lagoon!! Fun!!!

Some one nice enough to offer to take a picture of both of us! This in the only one.
They had so many pumpkins! Since we didn't have anyone to take our pics all our pics were done separate!
This is as close as I got and Brian got to wearing a halloween costume!
I had so much fun ramming into Brian on the bumper cars! Talk about whiplash!
On the Sky ride!
Brian won 2 tickets to frightmares at lagoon on the Radio. So we got a babysitter on Halloween and went at noon! I was worried we wouldn't get to ride many ride but I was wrong. The line were so short!!! I went on wicked 2 times in 20 minutes and on most all the rides the line was about 3 min long. some rides didn't even have a line at all, we had to sometimes wait on the ride till more people showed up. IT was seriously the best day ever to go to Lagoon. We went to one haunted house that they had only because they didn't open till 3 and we had to leave at 3:30. It was way scary I wanted to go to a few more but we just didn't have time. We had to get home to get the kiddos all ready for trick-or-treating! I;m such a chicken I was really scared in the haunted house and they really did a great job. I thought it would be cheesy and maybe Brian thought it was but I'm a Wuss!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, how fun is that you lucky ducks? I'm so glad you got to go on a date- and that the lines were so short. Oh, and I love the beautiful Halloween princesses!! Those pics are adorable.

Julaine said...

brian must have some good like to win like that! it looked like a lot of fun.

JenEric said...

Looks like you guys had a great day. Cute pics!