Thursday, November 12, 2009

Family Photos

So I wasn't going to post all the family pics but I had a few requests so here they are!
This is the funniest picture ever! The girls had a huge tantrum during the photo shoot and starting balling because I told them they don't get ice cream because they weren't cooperating and smiling for the camera. Hehehehe! I guess I'm mean!
If anyone likes the photography Hollie Hansen in my ward did them and she did great I love how much time she spent with me check out her photo blog at http://holliehansonphotog.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Those pictures are so cute. WHere did you do them at? I love the tantrum picture that is classic!

Sarah said...

OH my goodness, I LOVE them! They are super beautiful. She did a great job. I love the family one of you guys on the stairs and also the one of you and Brian on the stairs. The tantrum one cracked me up- hilarious! Love em- you gorgeous family you!

Aaron/Kami said...

Those turned out so cute!!! She did a great job!

Nicky said...

Those turned out SO cute! Awesome family picture on the top of the blog too. You look so pretty in all of them.

Suzi Q said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog. Your family pics turned out FANTASTIC!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I love the pictures!

JenEric said...

You guys are all so photogenic. You look gorgeous in these pictures, too. I was cracking up at the pic of the girls crying. Reminds me of me and Kim or you and Ang when we were little. Remember going rummage sale shopping and we'd only get money if we did a really good job on our chores.

Really great pics. I'm glad you posted all of them. I can't wait to finally see the girls again someday. Move to Milwaukee!!!

Megan said...

Super Cute! I love the vintage look.

dave&abby johnson family said...

How darling! you have such a beautiful family!!!

Eli and Candace said...

Great family pics! You'd never know your girls weren't cooperating - they look super cute. I love the Garden Park Ward for pics - my parents had their wedding reception there and my sister had her engagements there. Great place.

Adam and Julia said...

You guys are all so photogenic! Where were those pictures taken? And by the way, congrats on getting in to dental school! I heard the rumor the other day at work and I'm very happy for you guys. My brother-in-law really enjoys Marquette.

Tommy and Teisha said...

I love those pictures! Your girls are adorable... your younger daughter looks just like you.

Georgia said...

Becca these pictures are great! Your girls are so cute. I'm really looking forward to your coming to Milwaukee, I hope you'll be in my ward so we can see you often. Wish your mom and dad were coming too